Tuesday 14 August 2007

No 5 counselling agency

Back on the 27th June made contact with No 5, a youth counselling service based in Berkshire, to apply for a placement as a volunteer counsellor. Exchanged a few emails and phone calls. Yesterday, having not heard anything for just over a month, sent an email asking how the application was progressing. Imagine my surprise (plus a little embarrassment) when I get home and find a letter from them inviting me to interview in September.

So progress continues. Still working through "Learning and Being". Took it to YM camp last week to read in any spare moments. There weren't many, but any there were found me too tired to concentrate. On the few occasions reading was attempted ended up almost falling asleep. Late nights and early mornings do not suit me :)

No comments: