Thursday 18 December 2008

Frustration ...

Got involved with a problem at work and time was getting close to when I might have my first appointment at the youth counselling agency where I'm doing my placement.  Phoned to check if I had a client booked in.  Yes, there was a new client coming at 19:00.  So I left work at 18:40 and finally got to the agency at 18:55.  Ran the door bell to get let in and asked if anyone else had run the bell to be let in.  Apparently no-one had.  Came to 19:15 and no one had turned up.  Phoned the number left, to contact the client on, but it was a dead number.  Maybe it was transcribed wrong? Anyway could not get in contact to check if I'd missed her or not.  Also, my 20:00 client had canceled again saying he was away for the time being. Perhaps it's Christmas?

So a little frustrated at turning up in a hurry to find no one here.  Things happen.  As this will be the last Thursday before the 8th January 2009, hope all will return to normal sessions after the holidays.

No comments: